Thursday, March 26, 2009

Le Chaperon Rouge


Well I did it! I listed my bunny creations on etsy. I also created my version of Little Red riding hood and her "friend" the wolf. I might try ebay for those. I really like the idea of etsy but I wonder if ebay wouldn't be better in the long run. I wrote their names on the paper mache boxes in French. Those four years sitting in French class during high school are slowly coming back to me (with the help of dictionary.com). I then sprayed two coats of gloss protective coating on them.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Ebay it great for more exposure I think, but when it comes to handmade, Etsy is usually your best best. That is where you will get the worth out of your item. On ebay everyone treats it like a worlwide garage sale so they will try to make you sell a worthy item for very little. I also find the fees on Etsy much easier on the pocketbook, as well as the customer quality.
Etsy has a much nicer community.
Now don't get me wrong I love ebay it works, I just prefere Etsy for HAndmade.

Thanks for stopping by sew-fantastic.
HAPPY FRIDAY