Monday, July 13, 2009

More Art Gallery Pictures and Indians

While I was in this art gallery (located in an old brewery in Mineral Point, WI) I snapped some pictures of some art that I liked and thought you may as well.
Love this chicken!


How beatiful and peaceful does this look? It looks like the area we were in, in Wisconsin!


What a nice grouping of colors!



These are the Indians that I put on Ebay for my Dad. He sat all day at an auction to buy vintage Star Wars toys for my 10 year old son and these were one of his purchases. They were in a big box that had a stuffed whale that my seven year old wanted. My son plucked the whale out of the box and left the rest for me to deal with. I spent probably 3 hours going through the box and taking pictures and finding which little pieces went with each little figure. The money raised is going back to "Pops" for all time he spent sitting at that auction.





9 comments:

sara said...

I LOVE that orange and yellowish abstract- gorgeous!!!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

I really enjoyed all of the pictures from your past few posts! I think I want a sod roof with grazing goats. I'm sure my neighbors won't approve but so what;)

Melissa said...

Hi Heidi!
You had asked what a "Chinese auction" is when you popped by my blog. All of the items are put out on tables with cups in front of each item. You buy 40 tickets for 20 dollars and go put them in the cup of the items you'd like to win. After a few hours, a ticket is drawn from each cup and whoever has the matching ticket drawn is the winner!
Smiles-
Melissa

noodle and lou said...

lovely pictures Heidi!! And I love those cute little indians!!!
xoxox...jenn

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Bonjour Heidi! Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit! You are welcomed anytime! I love the pictures of this gallery you visited, and the ones of the goats grazing and so many others! Love your blog! Will be back again soon! Take care, LuLu

Micki Wilde said...

I love the look of that gallery, I went in a few galleries whilst on holiday (and you were right in guessing the UK it was in cumbria)they were all really uptight and wouldn't allow taking of photos, I hate that!! lol

Micki x

LEon said...

Nice gallery you have there and playmobil too! LOL

vivian said...

love those little playskool indians!

Leticia said...

Love the look of this gallery-fun art pieces.