Monday, January 4, 2010

More Art for the Art Project



This year for the Muscatine Art Center Mosaic Project I brought home nine canvasses to distribute among my family. I had a leftover canvas and did this angel. It is reminiscent of the russian iconic angels.
And this was my hubby's attempt. Can you tell who he'll be rooting for in this year's Orange Bowl? I was so impressed with his ability. He hasn't done anything like this since he was in school.

The sales from these little works of art go directly to the Art Center. It is a blind buy so for $20 you take a chance. I love going to the artists' reception so you can put a face with the beautiful works of art. It just is so much fun to do these together as a family. My Dad has also done a couple and I will post them soon.
Hope you all have a beatiful day and that it is warmer where you are than it is here in frigid Iowa!


No comments: