Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jackson Santa and Snowman 2009 and my new stars!

I just love these two new pieces! They were presents given to me by my Mom & Dad as early Christmas gifts.
Here are my new stars I made for an upcoming open house I'm doing with my friend Ann Moody. She lives in a beautiful house in the historic district of Muscatine. She is the one who made the lovely stockings in my previous post. When I get done with the open house on Friday and Saturday I plan on helping her set up her own little shop on Etsy. She does fabulous quilts, purses, pearl button jewelry and so much more. When I get her up and running I'll post a link so you can see all her stuff. But for now I have to get back to work so I have stuff to bring to the open house. I'll try to take pictures to show you all the neat things at the open house! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

Love the little stars, so cute!!

lori vliegen said...

those little stars are TOO CUTE!!! and i love the new Christmas goodies from your parents.....how fun!! thanks for your blog visit....i enjoyed reading your sweet comment!! :))