Thursday, December 11, 2008

Chinese food and time to talk

Last night my parents took the kids to their activities for me so I had time to spend with my very busy husband. He brought home takeout chinese. Yum! I love Sesame chicken! It was nice to be able to sit down and talk to him about things. He is really a wonderful man and I know why I chose him. He is a great dad.

I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and bought some art supplies with my friend K. There was so much Christmas stuff. It was so beautiful to walk through there. I adore looking at all the beautiful things. It is hard not to go overboard in there. Thank goodness I didn't have much time or money to spend.

Today I am going to the school to help Mrs. R with the math part of her day. My son had her a couple of years back and said he never learned so much as when he had her. Thank goodness for teachers like that!

No comments: