Friday, December 5, 2008

Simply Sweet Bakery

I was in my hometown this morning visiting my parents and went to my favorite new breakfast spot. Their breakfast burrito is simply delicious. It has diced potatoes, bacon, sausage, scrambled egg, cheddar cheese and a smidge of roasted red pepper. My mom and I went furniture shopping and I asked the saleslady what would look good with black dog hair and dog slobber on it. My mom is watching our black lab at her house because we just moved into a new house with no grass. We then went back to her house and I helped her set up her blog and playlist. She was really interested in having the music on while she cleans her house. Tonight is my hometown's holiday stroll and there is a special Christmas train coming to visit. It should be very cool.

No comments: